S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Mysqladmin Change Root Passw-ord
   Crows-server Index du Forum  .::. Crows Communauté  .::. Vos Créations

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
antonyak
Joueur

Message Posté le : Sam 4 Juin - 09:50 (2016)    Sujet du message : Mysqladmin Change Root Passw-ord Répondre en citant

Mysqladmin Change Root Password > bit.ly/1Pbkc9n

Mysqladmin Change Root Password

ac186bab57
Now there was no password defined for root user. All packages can be found browsing synaptic. You must work up to the full installation, uninstalling a part if it does not work. BEST OF HOW-TO GEEK PSA: You Can Save Lots of Money on LED Light Bulbs with Utility Rebates Go Wireless and Never Connect a Cable to Your Android Phone Again HTG Explains: The Security Risks of Unlocking Your Android Phones Bootloader Whats the Difference Between DDR3 and DDR4 RAM? Keyloggers Explained: What You Need to Know How to Make Your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Faster (By Adding an SSD) HTG Explains: Why Does Photo Paper Improve Print Quality? Follow howtogeek ABOUT About Us Contact Us Advertising Privacy Policy GET ARTICLES BY EMAIL Enter your email address to get our daily newsletter. i really needed this. .. I have version 5.0.84 on a windows server. boriss March 18, 2010, 7:35 pmThank you very much, this information was usefull! Reply Link. This whole article is about resetting a lost root password.

And then, at the prompt, do I enter the old password, or the new one I want to create? Its terribly unclear. Thanks Vinod! Reply Link. Be sure to replace yournewpassword with the actual new password: update user set password=PASSWORD('yournewpassword') where User='root'; Note: You can change the password for any user with the above command. Thanks for this article, its really works for me.Thanks again. Jack July 13, 2010, 7:35 amI am running a local MAMP server on my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.4) and running MySQL 5.1.48 (x8664) and found out that the following command would cause root to longer have access to the mysql database after logging out and logging back in: mysql> update user set password=PASSWORD(NEWPASSWORD) where User=root;The fix was to replace the double quotes with single quotes around the new password in the sql statement. gorg April 16, 2009, 1:30 pmThank you very much for this information. mysql> UPDATE user SET password=PASSWORD('newpassword') WHERE user='root'; Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec) Rows matched: 1 Changed: 1 Warnings: 0.

free mammograms los angelesbienvenue chez les ch tis film completcabelas online applicationfilm wrapperdownload free music onto itunesthe game movie streamingbmw vin decoder onlineespn cricket watchnotorious movie watchxerox phaser drivers

Publicité

Message Posté le : Sam 4 Juin - 09:50 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Crows-server Index du Forum .::. Vos Créations
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation